Theconcept of targetedprotein degradation presents revolutionary drug development opportunitiesand is anticipated to bring about a paradigm shift in modern healthcare. Thefirst targeted protein degrader, called proteolysis targeting chimera (PROTAC),was developed about a decade ago.
Presently, a variety ofother such chemical entities and molecular glues are under investigation. Infact, certain pipeline candidates are already in the mid to late-phase trialsand are anticipated to soon enter the market.
TheUSD 3.6 billion (by 2030) financial opportunity within the Target Protein Degradation Market has been analyzed across the followingsegments:
Typeof payment of licensing agreements
· Upfront payments
· Milestone payments
Typeof protein degrader
· SARDs / SERDs
· Specific BET and DUB inhibitors
· Other protein degraders
· Neurodegenerative disorders
· Oncological disorders
· Other therapeutic areas
· Other routes
· North America
GetDetailed Analysis: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/protein-degradation-market/289.html
· A detailed assessment of the current marketlandscape of targeted protein degradation-based therapeutics, providinginformation on drug / therapy developer(s) (such as year of establishment,company size and location of headquarters), clinical study sponsor(s) andcollaborator(s), type of protein degrader (degronimids, ENDTACs, epichaperomeinhibitors, hydrophobic tags, IMiDs, LYTACs, molecular glues, PHOTACs, PROTACs,protein homeostatic modulators, SARDs, SERDs, SNIPERs, and specific BET and DUBinhibitors), phase of development (clinical, preclinical, and discovery stage)of product candidates, target indication(s), key therapeutic area(s), type oftarget protein(s), target enzyme(s) (if available), target signaling pathway(if available), mechanism of action (if available), type of therapy(monotherapy and combination therapy), route of administration (oral,intravenous and others), and information on special drug designations (if any).In addition, the chapter highlights the various technology platforms that arebeing actively used for the development of targeted protein degraders.
· Elaborate profiles of key players that areengaged in the development of targeted protein degraders (shortlisted on thebasis of phase of development of pipeline products), featuring a brief overviewof the company, its financial information (if available), detailed descriptionsof their respective lead drug candidates, and an informed future outlook.Additionally, each drug profile features information on the type of drug, routeof administration, target indications, current status of development and abrief summary of its developmental history.
· Brief tabulated profiles of industry players(shortlisted on the basis of the number of pipeline products), featuringdetails on the innovator company (such as year of establishment, location ofheadquarters, number of employees, and key members of the executive team),recent developments, along with descriptions of their respective drugcandidates.
· A detailed clinical trial analysis ofcompleted, ongoing and planned studies of various targeted protein degraders,highlighting prevalent trends across various relevant parameters, such ascurrent trial status, trial registration year, enrolled patient population andregional distribution of trials, type of protein degrader, phase ofdevelopment, study design, leading industry and non-industry players (in termsof number of trials conducted), study focus, target therapeutic area, keyindications, and clinical endpoints.
· An assessment of the relative experience ofkey opinion leaders (KOLs) within this domain, (shortlisted based on theirinvolvement in various clinical studies), featuring detailed 2X2 matrices(based on the strength and activeness of KOLs), a schematic world maprepresentation (highlighting the geographical locations of eminent scientists /researchers) and an analysis evaluating the (relative) level of expertise ofdifferent KOLs, based on parameters such as number of publications, number ofcitations, participation in clinical trials, number of affiliations andstrength of professional network (based on information available onResearchGate).
· A detailed publication analysis of more than210 peer-reviewed, scientific articles that have been published since 2017,highlighting the research focus within the industry. It also highlights the keytrends observed across the publications, including information on novel proteindegraders, potential target proteins, target disease indications, and analysisbased on various relevant parameters, such as year of publication, and mostpopular journals (in terms of number of articles published in the given timeperiod) within this domain.
· Captor Therapeutics
· Kymera Therapeutics
· Mission Therapeutics
· Radius Health
· Sanofi Genzyme
GetCustomized Report: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/289/request-customization.html
AlsoVisit Our Latest Publication
RootsAnalysis isone of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh andindependent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depthresearch, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership teamwhich has gained many years of significant experience in this sector.
RootsAnalysis Private Limited
+1(415) 800 3415