RootsAnalysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Antibody Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030” report to its list ofofferings.
Althoughbiopharmaceuticals offer significant profit margins and have been proven to beeffective in treating a myriad of diseases, they are generally associated withhigh costs of development and complex manufacturing protocols; this is true forantibody-based products as well. Presently, there are a number of companiesthat claim to offer end-to-end solutions, ranging from antibody development tocommercial production.
ReadDetailed Analysis: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/antibody-cmo-market/295.html
Thereport features an extensive study of the current market landscape and futureopportunities associated with the contract manufacturing of antibodies. Thestudy also features a detailed analysis of key drivers and trends related tothis evolving domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
· A detailed review of the overall landscape ofcompanies, offering contract services for the manufacturing of antibodies.
· A competitiveness analysis of key playersengaged in this domain, featuring an assessment based on their supplierstrength and service strength.
· A benchmark analysis, highlighting the keyfocus areas of small, mid-sized and large companies, comparing their existingcapabilities within and beyond their respective (geography-based) peer groups.
· An analysis of the various partnershipspertaining to contract manufacturing of antibodies, which have been establishedsince 2013.
· An analysis of the various expansioninitiatives undertaken by service providers, in order to augment theirrespective antibody manufacturing capabilities, over the period 2017-2019 (tillOctober).
· An estimate of the overall, installedcapacity for manufacturing antibodies based on data reported by industrystakeholders in the public domain.
· Informed estimates of the annual commercialand clinical demand for antibodies, based on various relevant parameters, suchas target patient population, dosing frequency and dose strength.
· Elaborate profiles of the key industryplayers that offer contract manufacturing services at all scales of operationand have more than two manufacturing facilities.
· A case study comparing the keycharacteristics of large molecule and small molecule drugs, along with detailson the various steps and challenges involved in their respective manufacturingprocesses.
· A discussion on affiliated trends, keydrivers and challenges, under a SWOT framework, which are likely to impact theindustry’s evolution.
Adetailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projectedfuture opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
Askfor Customization @ https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/295/request-customization.html
· Monoclonal Antibodies
· Bispecific Antibodies
· Large / Very Large
· Preclinical / Clinical
Typeof expression system used
· North America
· Asia and RoW
Transcriptsof interviews held with the following senior level representatives ofstakeholder companies:
· Dietmar Katinger (Chief Executive Officer,Polymun Scientific)
· David C Cunningham (Director, CorporateDevelopment, Goodwin Biotechnology)
· Claire Otjes (Marketing Manager, BataviaBiosciences)
· AGC Biologics
· Boehringer Ingelheim BioXcellence
· Emergent BioSolutions
· Eurofins CDMO
· FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
· KBI Biopharma
· Nitto Avecia Pharma Services
· Pierre Fabre
· Samsung BioLogics
· Thermo Fisher Scientific
Formore information, please click on the following link:
AlsoVisit Our Latest Publication:
RootsAnalysis is one of the fastest growing marketresearch companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in thebio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights aredriven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years ofsignificant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growingbusiness needs, get in touch at [email protected]
RootsAnalysis Private Limited
+1(415) 800 3415