- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 x massive onion , chopped
- 1 x cubanelle pepper , chopped
- 1.5 cup orzo
- 6 cup hen inventory
- 1 cup tomato puree
- salt and pepper
- 1 x entire hen , separated into items
- Warmth the oil in a pan.
- Add the onion and pepper and saute till tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the orzo and toast for a couple of minutes.
- Add the inventory and tomato puree and season with salt and pepper.
- Deliver to a boil and switch to a baking dish together with the hen.
- Bake in a preheated 375F/190C oven till the liquid has been absorbed and the highest is golden brown, about 45 minutes.